- Cape Cod Canal Sandwich Marina - 6.5 miles
A 6.5 mile level trail along the Cape Cod Canal. Follow Route 130 to Route 6A in Sandwich from Mashpee. Cross over Route 6A onto Tupper Road. Follow signs to Cape Cod Canal and Sandwich Marina (on right).
- Cape Cod Rail Trail Dennis-Wellfleet - 25 miles
Formerly the tracks of the Penn Central Railroad, this 25 mile trail takes you through Harwich, Brewster and Orleans and connects to various other trails. Follow the Mid-Cape Highway heading toward Provincetown. Get off at Exit 9 and bear right. The trailhead will be on the left at Route 134 in S. Dennis.
- Route 130 Bike Path Mashpee - 2.4 mile
Starting at Heritage Park, this 2.4 mile bikeway leads you by the Wampanoag Museum & the Mashpee River herring run. A fairly easy ride and ending at the Mashpee/Barnstable town line at the stoplights of the Route 28 and 130 intersection.
- Shining Sea Bike Path Falmouth - 3.5 miles
Scenic 3.5 mile level path from Falmouth to Woods Hole. From Mashpee, follow Route 28 through downtown Falmouth. At the end of Main Street, take a left onto Locust Road, toward Woods Hole. Free bikeway parking within 1 mile on right.
- Cape Cod Bike Guide
Wildlife Areas with Walking Trials
- Childs River Conservation Area
- Jehu Pond Conservation Area
- John's Pond Park Conservation Area
- Lowell Holly Reservation
- Mashpee River Woodlands
- Quashnet River Area
- South Mashpee Pine Barrens
- South Cape Beach State Park
- Washburn Island